In school, you will have to wear the uniform and maintain the dress code, which includes wearing the right shoes. But if you are suffering from any painful foot condition, wearing the right shoes might be difficult.
Here we are talking about ingrown toenails, which appears to be one of the most irritating conditions ever. If you are suffering from ingrown toenails and need shoe suggestions for your school, here we present you with the best school shoes for ingrown toenails.
Ingrown toenails happen when your toenail grows inward into your skin. This could cause a lot of pain in your feet, and wearing shoes with it could be another nightmare. That is why if you have to wear shoes and need additional support, you need to find the right shoes. Here is our list of the best school shoes for ingrown toenails that can help you.
Best School Shoes for Ingrown Toenails
Under Armour Unisex-Child Pre School Assert 8 Ufm Syn Alternate Closure Sneaker
The first shoes that we recommend to you are the Under Armour Unisex-Child Pre School Assert 8 Ufm Syn Alternate Closure Sneaker.
Under Armour is one of the renowned shoe brands worldwide, and they have always provided their customers with the best products. These shoes are their addition for the school students who want to utilize better shoe quality to support their feet in school hours and activities.
The shoes are made with a leather material with some mesh on the top cover. The leather makes the shoes comfortable and durable as well as provides a relaxed look for school shoes.
The mesh on the top of the shoes makes the shoes very lightweight and breathable. The mesh will allow air to sip through the material and keep the feet dry and odorless. The rubber soles of the shoes are perfect for creating enough traction and stability.
Now for the toenail condition, you would require some comfort and softness, which you will get from the EVA cushioning inside the shoes. Besides, the toe box is very roomy and does not create any fraction. With the hook and loop strap, you can easily take them on and off without hurting your feet. They are available in the colors white and black to be school-friendly.
- Made with leather and mesh
- Has rubber soles
- Breathable and comfortable
- Stable and protective
- EVA cushioning midsole and inside
- Hook and loop closure
- Some people complained about not getting Velcro straps on the shoes
Under Armour Grade School Assert 8 UFM SYN Sneaker, Black (001)/Black, 3.5 US Unisex Big Kid
- Lightweight mesh upper delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- One-piece EVA midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
Hush Puppies Unisex-Child Chad Oxford
One of the most common shoes for school comes from the brand Hush Puppies, and this time we are recommending you their Hush Puppies Unisex-Child Chad Oxford, which is the perfect set of school shoes and will surely help you with your ingrown toenail.
By the Oxford shoe look of these shoes, you can tell that these shoes would be the perfect selection for your school outfit. Now the question is if they will suit you for the toenail situation or not. The answer to this question is that it will surely suit you. Because these shoes are made out of 100% leather material, which makes them very comfortable and durable.
The rubber soles of the shoes help you get the balance and control you need in your feet when you are having trouble walking in the school.
The whole shoe is covered in a memory foam footbed, which will provide more comfort and support to your feet. The shoe is so soft and plush that it will soothe the pain of your toe and let you walk comfortably during the whole day.
It has a mesh lining, which will make the shoes hug your feet and let air pass through the shoe to keep your feet dry. The lace-up close is there to make it easy for you to wear the shoes as it gives you the option of how tight or loose you want the shoes to be.
- Made with 100% leather material
- Has mesh lining
- Rubber soles for better movement
- Comfortable and breathable
- Lace-up closure for better fitting
- Memory foam footbed for more comfort and support
- Not durable enough
Hush Puppies Kids' Unisex Chad Oxford, Black, 4 M US Big Kid
$54.99 in stock
- Memory foam footbed for all day comfort and support
- Mesh lining
- Lace up closure for secure fit
- School uniform approved
- Non-marking, rubber outsole
K-Swiss Kids Classic VN Sneaker
If you want to wear sneaker-style shoes at your school and feel comfortable in them, then these K-Swiss Kids’ Classic VN Sneakers will be a good choice.
These shoes are 100% textile made, where is the upper portion of the shoes are made with leather and synthetic materials. They are very comfortable and durable due to the fantastic construction of the shoes.
If you seek comfort in your shoes, then these will surely satisfy you with the purpose. Furthermore, the shoes have rubber soles, which will provide you with the traction and stability you need during a painful toe situation.
If you are looking for shoes to wear in your physical classes or sports day with a lousy toe condition, these shoes will suit you well and provide support and comfort. The shoes have an EVA sock liner that makes wearing the shoes easy and provides a perfect fit.
With the lace-up closure, you will be able to make the shoes tight or loose according to your preference. They are very suitable for school outfits.
- Made with 100% textile material
- Has rubber soles
- The upper portion is made with leather and synthetic materials
- Has EVA sock liner
- Lace-up closure
- Not enough cushioning
K-Swiss unisex child Classic Vn Sneaker, Black/Black, 8 Toddler US
$31.51 in stock
- Leather/Synthetic Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Molded Rubber Outsole
- Die-Cut EVA Sock Liner
- Metal D-Rings
Stride Rite Unisex-Child Claire Xw-K
Not all the school requires you to wear Oxford or sneakers type of shoes. However, if you are suffering from a foot condition, your school should allow you to wear any shoes and this Stride Rite Unisex-Child Claire Xw-K.
These shoes are made of 100% leather material, which makes the shoes very durable and comfortable. The soles are made out of rubber material, which is comfortable to walk in and do all the school activities as the soles create a lot of traction and stability.
Besides the premium leather, the shoes have a padded collar and memory foam inside them, making them very fitted and comfortable.
The memory foam of the shoes will make the inside of the shoes very soft, which is needed to tend to your ingrown toenail pain. The foaming will also provide a lot of support for the feet to be able to walk comfortably and stably.
The shoes are very lightweight and have flexibility is another reason for them being suitable as school shoes. In addition, they are effortless to clean, so you will not have to worry about your shoes looking dirty.
- Made with leather material
- Has rubber soles
- Durable and comfortable
- Lightweight design and stable
- Has memory foam inside
- Easy to clean
- They were a bit expensive
Stride Rite Girls Claire Mary Jan Shoes for Kids, Black, 1.5 Little
$37.27 in stock
- FUN LITTLE KIDS' FOOTWEAR: Kick-start your school year with stylish shoes featuring cool neutral colors which complement gym-class and formal dress-codes
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Premium leather with a padded collar and memory-foam insole providing enhanced comfort to little feet
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Lightweight and non-marking rubber outsole for maximum flexibility; toddlers’ shoes have an easy-on, adjustable strap closure
- EASY TO CLEAN: Brush off dry dirt, clean with a damp, warm cloth using a mild detergent, stuff with newspaper, and air dry
- INSTANT OUTFIT-MAKER: Stride Rite celebrates childhood by bringing you kids' footwear with chic designs and vibrant colors, making them a perfect pair with casual and formal, school-going children clothing
Skechers Unisex-Child Microstrides-School Sweetheart Sneaker
The next shoes that we are recommending to you are the pair of Skechers Unisex-Child Microstrides-School Sweetheart Sneaker.
These shoes have the cutest outlook, but they will surely match your school outfit well. These shoes are made to be unisex, so they are suitable for both boys and girls. They are made with synthetic material, which makes them very lightweight and durable. The durability comes from the material itself. With synthetic soles, these shoes are here to serve the best quality you want to find in your school shoes.
The whole shoes have memory foam inside to make them comfortable and provide lots of support, which you need to tend your ingrown nail problem. The memory foam is air cool, which makes it dry and cool to keep the foot in a better position. The shoe’s sock liner is the bio-dri lining, which also makes the shoes breathable and comfortable. They are made in color black and suitable for kids up to 12 years.
- Made with synthetic material
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Has air-cool memory foam insoles
- Bio-dri sock liner
- Comfortable and protective
- Some customers complained about the toe box being uncomfortable
Skechers Kids Girl's MICROSTRIDES-School Sweethear Sneaker, Black/Black, 12 Medium US Little Kid
- Smooth clean synthetic 'duraleather' upper
- Synthetic upper is durable and easy care
- Casual comfort school uniform style mary jane sneaker design
- Stitching accents
- Stitched and embossed detail and front 'bow' design effect
United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, Medium
If you are badly suffering from ingrown toenail pain, you might not want to wear regular shoes. Then this United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, Medium, can help you a lot.
These shoes are made to help feet with any fracture or medical condition. They are boot-type shoes made to support the feet and help them recover faster. These shoes come with universal feet, which can fit both rights and left feet without distinction. They are made with soft fabric material as they are heeling shoes. The material will make it very comfortable and quiet for the feet to recover faster.
The whole shoe has a rocker sole, which is made to be shock-absorbent and impact resistant. The shoes will provide a lot of support to your feet, so if you are in pain, you can let your feet relax and do your daily work. The shoes are going to give you the comfort and compression needed for recovery. The shoes are made to make walking or moving your feet sturdy and stable.
- Shoes for recovering from injury
- Made with soft fabric material
- Sturdy and supportive
- Shock-absorbent and impact resistant
- Promotes speedy recovery
- Comfortable and compression
- It might not match the school standard of shoes
United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, Medium, Black
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our sizing chart (second image). Size Medium fits men’s 7-9 and women’s 8.5-10.5 shoe size. Size Medium weighs 2.3 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- USER GUIDE included in each boot for proper application. Please follow the steps provided for ideal fit and comfort
- PROMOTES NATURAL WALKING with rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use
- STURDY plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability
- CAM WALKER BOOT can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use
Complete Medical Darco Med-Surg Shoe
The final shoes from our list of the best school shoes for ingrown toenails are the Complete Medical Darco Med-Surg Shoe.
This again is another medical shoe, which is there to help a person recover from any foot condition they might be suffering. For example, if your ingrown toenail is painting a lot and you cannot walk properly but still have to attend school until you get medical attention, this shoe will come in very handy. They are very comfortable and durable to wear. They will blend well with the school uniform as well.
These shoes are made of comfortable and soft fabric material, making them easy to cooperate during painful moments. The shoes have Velcro straps so that you can customize your own fitting. The front of the shoe is open to keep your toes free, so it will help you feel less pain. They are very affordable.
- Made with fabric material
- Has Velcro straps closure
- Comfortable and durable
- Affordable with high quality
- Rubber soles
- Exposes the foot to the outer environment
Complete Medical Darco Med-Surg Shoe Black Square-Toe Men's, Large, 0.75 Pound
- Item Package Length: 9.144cm
- Item Package Width: 13.208cm
- Item Package Height: 30.988cm
- Item Package Weight: 0.386kg
What Shoes Should You Wear If You Have an Ingrown Toenail?
An ingrown toenail is that condition, which makes your life unbearably tough. You are not able to walk properly, but the injury is not that severe, to begin with. But when you are a school student, it becomes more painful as you are not able to skip school because of ingrown toenails! In this case, you need to figure out what to do with it.
The best way to deal with ingrown toenails is to wear the right shoes. Any soft shoes provide a lot of support and have a big toe box that will come in handy during the time.
What Shoes Are Bad for Ingrown Toenails?
There are many types of shoes, which can be the bane of your toenails. You do not want to wear them for the sake of keeping your toenail pain-free. You should avoid shoes if you already have an ingrown toenail or if you do not want to suffer from them in the future.
Any shoes with a pointy toe box, too tight, or inadequate toe box, and high heels can be very uncomfortable and painful for those suffering from an ingrown toenail. So, it is better to stay away from these shoes.
How Do I Keep My Shoes from Getting Ingrown Toenails?
Many people might not know, but one of the reasons you get ingrown toenails is because of your shoes. Your shoes are your biggest enemy when it comes to pain in your feet. Ingrown toenail might not be the worst-case scenario, but it is undoubtedly a nuisance to your daily life. If you want to keep your shoes from getting you an ingrown toenail, you need to-
- Wear shoes that are not too tight around the toe box
- Give your feet enough space to roam freely inside the shoes
- Has enough cushioning to make them comfortable
- Supports your feet
- Does not have too much heel
How Do You Treat an Ingrown Toenail Scholl?
Suffering from the ingrown nail is one of the most irritating feelings ever. If you have school and you want to get rid of ingrown nails, then you can do the following-
- You can lift the toenail and place cotton inside it. For that, you need to soak the feet in water for a while
- You can apply antibiotic cream to lessen the pain in the area
- Take a pain reliever to feel less stress
- Wear comfortable footwear
How Can I Permanently Fix an Ingrown Toenail?
An ingrown toenail happens when your toenail grows out of order and goes into your skin inward. This situation can be painful, and if not treated properly, it can cause harm to your daily life. It is not possible to get rid of ingrown toenails without surgery.
There is a procedure called chemical matrixectomy, which removes ingrown toenails. It will whether cut a portion of the toenail to stop it from growing inward or remove the whole toenail based on the condition. You need to go to a doctor to perform the procedure.
How To Choose the Best School Shoes for Ingrown Toenails?
Choosing shoes to make your feet recover from something or get relief from something will require you to do some research and know what you are looking for. In the case of ingrown toenail shoes, you need to focus on the following matters.
The first thing you have to focus on is finding the correct toe box for your feet. The toe box needs to be comfortable, soft and has enough room to soothe the pain and stop pressuring the nails.
The next thing you should look for is the comfort the shoes will give you. As you are already in pain, you need to have enough ease to lessen the pain.
The last thing you need to focus on is the support of the shoes. As the pain is already there, you will have a problem walking, so you can use some help from the shoes.
What Is the Best Thing to Soak an Ingrown Toenail in?
The best thing to soak your ingrown toenail is in warm water that is bearable to your skin.
Why Do My Big Toenails Hurt After Wearing Shoes?
It is because of ingrown toenails and the toe box being uncomfortable.
That was all for the best school shoes for ingrown toenails. We hope that the shoe recommendation we have provided will come in handy and you will be able to find the right shoes for your condition. Besides, we have given some additional information to make it easy for you to choose the right product.