Bzees shoes are a famous brand of athletic shoes. They are made to be easy to wash and care for, but there are a few things you need to know before you get started. In this article, we will tell you how to wash Bzees shoes and how to care for them so they last longer. Keep reading for more information!
Washing Bzees shoes is just like washing any other type of athletic shoes or sneakers. People often mistake Bzees shoes for women’s shoes because of their stylish look. However, they make athletic shoes and men’s sneakers as well!
Things You’ll Need
- Mild detergent
- Soft sponge or brush
- Paper towels
- Drying rack
- Leather conditioner (optional)
A Step by Step Guide on How to Wash Bzees Shoes
Step 1: Prepare Shoes for Cleaning
Make sure that the shoes are dry from any possible moisture. The best way to do this is to leave them overnight, or at least 12 hours, before continuing with the cleaning process. If you begin early on, and if there is still a little moisture left in the shoe, it may become a breeding ground for bacteria and other germs, which might cause a bad smell.
Step 2: Brush Away Dirt & Dust from Shoes
Take a soft brush or sponge and use mild detergent water to brush away dirt and dust from your shoes gently. Make sure that you take off as much as you can using just water as using soap may damage leather soles of certain types of mesh materials. And if the leather is still moist, it may cause lasting damage.
Step 3: Clean Shoes with Mild Detergent
If there are stains such as mud or grass on your shoes, use mild detergent and water to treat them. Remember that even shoe polish and manufacturers’ waterproofing treatments can be removed by washing them away, so this step is essential to avoid ruining your shoes.
Let the soap and water sit for a few minutes, and then thoroughly rinse using cool or lukewarm water. You should not use hot water as it might break down the material’s fibers, causing cracks that will eventually lead to tearing.
Step 4: Wash the Laces
Wash away all soap and residue from shoelaces using just water. You may use a brush to give it an extra scrub if needed, but remember not to bend it as this will be counterproductive to the goal of cleaning your shoes. Once clean, allow them to dry for about 12 hours.
Step 5: Wash the Soles
Take a clean and dry sponge or brush and gently use the same mild detergent water mix to remove any dirt from your shoes’ soles gently.
Avoid using too much pressure as this may cause damage to the material, but do not be afraid of scrubbing it a bit harder if there’s a stubborn stain or mud on your shoe. Be sure to rinse away all soap residue before drying for about 12 hours.
Step 6: Clean Interior
Take a damp paper towel and wipe the entire interior of your shoes. Use this to clean off any lint or dust that might be there, but remember that delicate fabrics may not be able to handle much moisture. So dampen another paper towel with lukewarm water and use it instead.
Step 7: Wash and Blot the Uppers
Next, take a clean and dry sponge or soft brush (just like the one you used to scrub off dirt, dust, and stains) and use a mild detergent water mixture to remove any dirt from the uppers of your shoes gently.
Again, do this without too much pressure as you might rip some materials, but using more soap here will not damage them either. Rinse away all soap residue before allowing it to dry for 12 hours.
Step 8: Air Dry Shoes
Finally, set your shoes out to dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid direct sunlight as it might cause discoloration and fading of some materials, but you can put them where the air is freshest, near an open window or under an air conditioner vent.
You can speed up the drying by using a hairdryer set on low heat. However, do not place them too close to the source; otherwise, you may damage the material’s fibers. Once you’re done, leave your shoes alone for another 12 hours before wearing them again! These steps will help in how to wash bzees shoes.
Tips and Warnings
- Bzees shoes are made from the finest leather and fabrics, both inside and out. They can be machine washed in cold water on a gentle cycle using mild detergent without bleach with the insoles removed.
- To prolong your shoes’ life, hand washing with a clean cloth or brush is recommended.
- We recommend spot cleaning stains when they surface. Use a soft-bristled brush for suede/nubuck items.
- It’s essential to keep the soles of the shoes clean by brushing them regularly. Also, always allow your Bzees shoes to air dry away from heat sources such as radiators or open flames before placing them back into storage containers for future use.
- Please do not place your Bzees shoes in the dryer; they will dry out and crack.
- Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals on our shoes as it may cause irreversible damage to the shoe’s materials, color, or structure.
- Bzees shoes can be delicate and may swell if exposed to water for an extended period.
- Never scrub directly against the leather, as this will scratch it and cause damage.
- Do not stand on the tops of your shoes as this will cause dents in the shape of your feet.
Your new Bzees shoes are a thing of beauty. The suede, the color, it’s all perfect! But before you get to wear them for the first time, an experience that comfort that only comes from wearing perfectly broken-in leather on your feet.
First, you need to know how to wash them to last as long as possible. This article on how to wash bzees shoes will show you what products you need and easy instructions for cleaning your beautiful pair of Bzees shoes.