Carolina 8 inch logger boots are the perfect choice for those who need a durable and comfortable work boot. The Carolina Company has been making quality footwear since 1885, and these boots are no exception! Read this Carolina 8 Inch Logger Boots Review to find out more about what makes them stand out from other brands of work shoes.
Carolina 8 Inch Logger Boots Review:
Carolina® Elm Waterproof Plain Toe Logger ST CA9821
The Carolina® Elm Waterproof Plain Toe Logger ST CA9821 boot is made for those who just can’t stop moving. Whether weathering through a wet and unpredictable environment or enduring another long stretch of uneventful hours, these boots will serve you well with their tough steel toe protection and waterproof efficiency.
With Crazy Horse leather uppers and a traditional lace-up design featuring durable metal eyelets and speed hooks to secure your fit, this boot pulls no punches when it comes to standing up in even the toughest conditions. Prepare to conquer all that lies ahead with nothing but the best—the Carolina® Steel Footwear Collection.
Steel toe and carbon midsole protectors provide additional protection from the elements, while the speed hooks and metal eyelets ensure a snug fit.
Made with quality materials and design innovations that make them as rugged as they come, these Carolina® 8″ Steel Toe Logger Boots last up to 50% longer than other comparable styles because they’re made so well they don’t have to go in the trash pile yet!
You can keep your feet dry in all of your outdoor endeavors with this durable rubber-lined construction. Comfortable and easy to clean, these boots are so versatile they will be hanging out in your closet for years to come.
This sturdy, steel-toe footwear offers the comfort of waterproof protection and is suitable for a multitude of work environments—from land to sea.
They’re perfect for long, hard days spent out on the job. A soft-feeling man-made insole brings all-day comfort, whether on a farm or wilderness floor.
Triple rib steel shank gives unbeatable stability with just a little bit of midsole cushioning—sure to give plantar fasciitis relief as well if the bounty doesn’t get ya first! “Nothin’ says rough and tough like Carolina,” go give ’em an elbow flick and watch their smile fill up big as harvest moon after a successful hunt!
Though it’s anything but easy, living in the logging business demands tough outerwear. Carolina Loggers Boots take that demand one step further by delivering steel-toe safety boots built to withstand 14,000 volts of electricity for sixty seconds.
Just because you’re out in the woods doesn’t mean your feet should be unprotected. With Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Logger Boots, there’s not just rubber and canvas separating you from danger – there are also two layers of high-quality steel toe protection to keep your toes safe at all costs.
What are you waiting for? These superb boots will have your feet feeling right at home amongst the trees of a beautiful forest―just the way they’re supposed to be!
- Durable, heavy-duty leather construction
- Steel toe protection that exceeds industry standards for safety and quality
- Breathability is superb because of the combined rubber and canvas upper material. This provides great arch support while still giving feet plenty of room to breathe.
- Hassle-free shoelaces with a lace keeper on each boot hold your foot in place securely without tying up any time or effort from you. They’re also made out of durable cotton, which doesn’t rip easily as traditional shoelace materials do. These boots are designed so that there’s no need to tie them up all day long!
- The Carolina logo etched into the soles provides an extra way to advertise their company name around town―it will surely catch people’s eyes!
- These boots are made of high-quality, durable materials that will last you for years to come. They also have a unique design and logo on the sole, which provides protection as well as an extra advertising opportunity.
- With so many benefits listed here, it may be hard to believe these Carolina logger boots are not too expensive for peoples who are looking for quality boots.
- It will look very nice with jeans.
- The boots are a little heavy for some people.
- These Carolina logger boots tend to run small, so it is best to consider ordering up one size larger than what you usually wear in shoes or sneakers.
- Boots were slightly tight at first, but after wearing them around the house for a bit, they quickly loosened up and fit perfectly!
First Impression of Carolina 8 Inch Logger Boot:
I recently ordered a pair of Carolina Logger boots in size 11. I am very happy with this purchase and can’t wait to break them in! I’m not sure how they compare, but they seem like decent quality for what you pay for.
The soles have a unique design on them that provides protection as well as an extra advertising opportunity which is awesome. Anyways, these Carolina logger boots also look amazing with jeans too!
As long as you order up one size larger than your standard shoe or sneaker sizing, then you should be ok 😉 One thing about these Carolina logger boots though-they tend to run small, so if you’re ordering online, make sure to buy at least one more size up than your normal shoe size.
Lastly, I think these are great boots and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good pair that won’t break the bank!
Some of the benefits worth mentioning about these Carolina logger boots include the fact that they don’t rip easily as traditional shoelace materials do; this means there’s no need to tie them all day long!
Another appealing aspect of these boots is the logo on soles which provides protection and an extra advertising opportunity–it will surely catch peoples’ eyes around town!
Lastly, with such high quality and durable materials at hand, these Carolinas have been known to last years without needing a replacement.
If you’re looking for a durable, long-lasting shoe that also provides protection and advertisement opportunities–these are the boots to buy!
Related Brand Shoe Review –